The below, is an interactive map list of survivors who lost their home in Lahaina, Hawaii due to the Lahaina Fires that started on August 8, 2023.
All information was added voluntarily by them in hopes to receive kind donations and prayers.
If you are a displaced survivor and wish to add your information, you can click the pink circle on the upper righthand corner of the map. You will first need to register free of charge. Once you register, a map box will appear with the following fields: Fill them in as follows.
1. POST TITLE, should read: First Name, Last Name
2. PING Location Marker on Map: Should be placed on the home the was burned.
3. POST CATEGORY TYPE: Donate to Survivors
4. ADDRESS BOX: Burned Residence Address.
5. DESCRIPTION BOX: Hi, my name is John Doe! My friends know me as Johnny. I lost my home to the fires and the shop where I worked at also got destroyed. Me and my family of four are currently staying at a hotel waiting to find employment and a place to live. Your prayers and a donation of any amount will be greatly appreciated.
My VENMO is @Johnny510
My CASH APP is $Johnny510
The last four numbers of my cellphone are 6789.
6. IMAGE: A picture of the survivor is not required but a picture will create trust for people to see him/her, and so that other family or friends can recognize the person and report wrongful, fraudulent posts. An image can improve views.
CHECK, OR UNCHECK CATEGORY BOXES ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT TO DISPLAY OR REMOVE DIFFERENT COLOR INCIDENT MARKERS.
CHECK, OR UNCHECK CATEGORY BOXES ON THE MAP TO DISPLAY OR REMOVE DIFFERENT COLOR INCIDENT MARKERS.