The below, is an interactive map list that shows the number of Victims who lost their life PER RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS in Lahaina, Hawaii due to the Lahaina Fires that started on August 8, 2023.
This list just shows the number of victims per address and does not necessarily mean that they lost their lives there unless noted in the description box or on official reports.
This type of interactive map list is to create TRANSPERANCY and AWARENESS to The People of HAWAII of all the number of VICTIMS.
This MAP will give everyone a visual representation and the number of tragic deaths due to the fires. With this map everyone can become more aware of the intensity of the loss that families are experiencing.
All information was added voluntarily by family or authorized friends, neighbors and should only be added by direct family members or authorized adult individuals, neighbors who have direct factual information or knowledge.
If you know of a loved one, loved ones or neighbors who lost their life due to the horrific fires of Lahaina, Hawaii, you are encouraged to voluntarily click on the pink circle on the upper right corner of the map to add his, her or their information so that he, she, they can be known of by the public.
When you click the circle to add a location (incident), you will first need to register free of charge, then you can enter unlimited posts to help others. Once you registered, a map box will appear with the following fields: Fill them in as follows.
1. POST TITLE, should read: House Number and Street Name Only – Number of Victims. EXAMPLE: 123 Front St – Victims: 3. or; 234 Front St Apt#3 – Victims: 3
2. PING Location Marker on Map: Should be placed on the address.
3. POST CATEGORY TYPE: Victims per Address.
4. ADDRESS BOX: Residence Address.
5. DESCRIPTION BOX: Example Description; 123 Front St. The following 3 residents perished due to the Lahaina Fires: JOHN DOE 65, Jane Doe 63, John Doe Jr. 35. They all lost their life as they exited their home, as they attempted to run towards Lahainaluna Rd.
6. IMAGE: Pictures of the victims are not required for this category but it is encouraged so that other people can see them, and so that other family or friends can recognize the individuals and report wrongful, fraudulent posts.
CHECK, OR UNCHECK CATEGORY BOXES ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT TO DISPLAY OR REMOVE DIFFERENT COLOR INCIDENT MARKERS.
CHECK, OR UNCHECK CATEGORY BOXES ON THE MAP TO DISPLAY OR REMOVE DIFFERENT COLOR INCIDENT MARKERS.